WhatsApp is one of the most popular chatting application in the world. We use this Social Chatting app in our daily life. It has a great feature of Groups. Every Family or Friends circle have a group of Social Media apps. Sometimes, we receive any informational Message from anybody, we decided to share it with all of our groups. In this case, we have to Forward that message to all groups one by one. Am I Right? Yes, as there is no option available to send messages to all WhatsApp Groups at once. It is a very irritating task to send a message if you have a large number of Groups. Well, don’t worry because we have a solution to this problem
1) First of all, you have to uninstall official WhatsApp App from your device. Why? Because it is not possible to run two WhatsApp Apps with the same phone number. If you want to use GBWhatsApp with different number then no need to uninstall.
2) Now, download GBWhatsApp Apk on your phone from here- WHATSAPP PLUS+
3) Install the downloaded Apk on your Android, you will get it in the download folder.
4) Open the App and Verify your phone number via One-time password.
4) Proceed to next steps and set up your Display Picture & Name.
5) Finally, your GBWhatsApp is ready to use.
6) Now, click on top right corner and tap on “Broadcast Message To Groups” option.
7) Select all the Groups in which you want to send message at once.
8) You have successfully created Broadcast. Now, send any message to that broadcast.
9) Your message is successfully sent in all the groups!