Guys, I understand very well how anyone feels when he loses his smartphone. Because in today’s period, people have become connected to their phones to such a extent that they can not spend without phone. Today, when people wake up from sleep, they first see the phone. And at night, their mobile is in their hands till they fall asleep. It is a matter of thinking that how much a person is so connected to his mobile how will he feel when his phone disappears.
If you’ve lost your phone it’s not necessarily gone forever. But don’t wait until you lose your phone to prepare: you’ll need to configure it now to enable you to find a lost Android phone or iPhone.
1) First of all you have to open your Android’s Google Chrome browser.
6) That’s it ! Now all the registration processes have been completed.
How to find my phone when I get lost
1) When your mobile disappears, you open Google in a computer or mobile.
2) After that you search Google -: ” Where is my phone ”
3) If You Want to Find By Any Android phone just Click on 2nd Search Result and If you are using Pc /laptop then a map will be Shown you like below Pic.
4) Now you click on the sign in button and open the email id there, which was registered in your lost phone.
5) In a while, it will start telling you the location of your phone.
6) Here you will see another option -: ” Ring ”
You will use the option with this ring when you reach around the map according to the location shown in the map. Your phone will ring when you click on this option. This allows you to easily find that thief / user and you can get your mobile from them too.
If that person refuses to give you your phone, then you can lock your phone forever so that the person will not be able to use it. You will get an option on the same page which is running in Your tracking device ( PC / Other Phone , Which is available in your hand ) .